Tuesday, March 5, 2013

BEAUTIFUL LOVE


I still remember that day when i see u for the first time.
I still remember that prayer assembly where our principal introduced you to all of us.
i still remember the thought that came in my mind at once " God please send this principal's daughter in my class rum."
I still remember when an angel entered in my class with a tweety bag in her hands.
I still remember your that mark beneath your eye,  more on ur cheek, that u got from your lil bro in fight
I still remember our first talk how you told me "We have shifted here and will live in other part of school"
I still remember that day because from thn I fall in love with my school too.
I still remember those stairs frm where u used to come down to the class.
I still remember those sleepless night which i had to suffer in that age when i did not exactly know what the love is all
about.
I still remember that reflection of light, that fall on my floor through the window at night, at which i used to stare all night engaging myself thinking about you.
I still remember that level of my curiousity for figuring out why i m thinking of u that much.
I still remember how ur all glimpses were used to rule my mind which was my achille heel at that time.
I still remember how i used to sway my chair towards you during the class.
I still remember ur pearl like handwriting and how desperately i tried to have some chance to talk to you by borrowing ur
notes.
I still remember the manner you used to write my name on blackboard when i found talking in class.
I still remember the way u screamed hell out on me when i accidently came in your room watching you just doing makeup.
I still remember how you used to lick the red imlee and than ur turn to red fingures that u take out from ur bag in class.
I still remember our fight we had, the moment  we were ever so close to each other.
I still remember your first touch to me, a sign of care, when you put your hand on my shoulder to stop me going into a haunted house during our trip.
I still remember when i was making your sketch in my art book, and caught by my di doing this.
I still keep that wooden pencil box that you gifted me on my 10th birthday.
I still remember the final day of our school, when the results were declared, and you topped surpassing me.
I still remember your happy face at last day, which was somewhere trying to hide your tears.
I still remember the day when we were together at a place for the last time.
I STILL REMEMBER YOU, MY FIRST LOVE, THOUGH I NEVER TOLD YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.
I STILL REMEMBER YOU, MY 6TH CLASS, WHEN YOU CAME IN MY LIFE, WHEN I SEE YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME.

1 comment: